Do you want to know how other schools use One Search? Interested in getting teachers and students involved in the library and classroom?
Andrew Dutcher from Dryden Central School District in New York shares how his district:
- Set up patrons individually, by class or en masse to use One Search
- Configure databases by access level to provide different resources to different patrons
- Use One Search with a classroom full of students
- Meet the educational needs of individual students with One Search
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to connect students to high-quality resources
- Adapt library instruction practices and meet on-demand needs of classroom teachers